Industrial Liaison Program (ILP)
The objective of the program is to bring about closer cooperation with industry, including a faster transfer of research results, interaction to provide input on problems which currently interest industry, and increased access to publications, students and faculty members.
The ILP program members get benefits on:
Knowledge & technology transfer
- Continuing education courses
- Consulting with faculty members
- Visiting Industrial Fellow in a lab
- Participation to private events, workshops, etc.
- Mailings to students and alumni
- Contacts with students
- Student internships